Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Changes Now That I'm 40

Need to start committing to yoga and exercise.  My mom is a great example of this!  She teaches at least one yoga class a day and teaches an age 70+ weights classes in Lubbock, TX.  Winter has made me a bit lazy although I did take my first kung fu class and loved it!  Didn't get to finish it because I hurt my back from either shoveling mounds of snow or my bed or turning 40.  My husband and I picked out a Serta plush bed (the Karlie) from Sears on Sunday; hopefully this helps but these no flip beds just mean the bed will last half the time they used to.  Had a Verlo mattress-and yes, we bought a cheap one-but it only lasted six months.
Mom visiting Madison

Thinking about getting these Naot shoes.  In the past, I would never spend a lot of money on shoes but now I think it is worth it.  They are expensive but very comfortable!  



No comments: